What Power Hydraulics Do
On site service
- Repair hydraulic hoses
- Repair grease and airlines
- Provide control valves, pumps and other such equipment
- Supply lubricants such as grease and oil etc.
- Service and repair hydraulic cylinders. Using power hydraulics cylinder service bench. (Capable of cracking piston nuts up to 11,000 foot-pounds)
- The hydraulic cylinder service bench has performed work from 4-ton excavators up to 30-ton excavators. With minor modifications it is capable of providing a service to larger hydraulic cylinders.
Power hydraulics operates 7 days a week over a 24-hour period. The Power Hydraulics service vehicle holds $30,000 worth of hose and fittings so it is capable of responding in most situations to break downs. There is also the capacity to alter the stock to compliment the needs of a particular company.
Can Power Hydraulics help You?
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss any areas where we may be able to improve service to your business.
Please contact me on 0429 260 000 or through the details on our contact page for any further information.