Power Hydraulics is a family owned business, which was established in 2007.
The business is still growing and developing.
Power Hydraulics is owner operated and prides its self on being honest and reliable with a proven record of quality service. Our aim is to work with customers in an honest and transparent manner so both parties feel confident with each other about the work that is being completed. We have a good level of flexibility with a focus on providing solutions.
Business owner’s name: Christopher Jenkins
Business name: Power Hydraulics Pty Ltd
Postal address: Po Box 1508, Kersbrook 5231, SA
Australian Business Number (ABN): 25 140 834 135
Australian Company Number (ACN): BN478907
Services we provide
The following summarises the work Power Hydraulics undertakes:
- Repair hydraulic hoses on site
- Repair grease and airlines on site
- Provide control valves, pumps and other such equipment
- Supplies lubricants such as grease and oil etc.
- Service and repair hydraulic cylinders. Using power hydraulics cylinder service bench. (Capable of cracking piston nuts up to 11,000 foot-pounds)
- The hydraulic cylinder service bench has performed work from 4-ton excavators up to
30-ton excavators. With minor modifications it is capable of providing a service to
larger hydraulic cylinders.
Chris Jenkins’ Experience
- Certificate 1 and 2 in Hydraulics 2007
- 3 years Northern Expressway working for Andy’s Earthmovers and most other contractors on site
- 6 years Boral Quarries: screening plants and equipment
- 2 years Exact Mining: Completely re-hosed with new pumps, control valves, drive motor and cylinder rebuilds. Re-hosed D10 Bull dozer. Worked on most plant and equipment including Finnlay screening plants.
- 2 years Bridgestone Australia: maintained hydraulics for the factory until it closed in 2010
- 4 years Harvestco Hill: supplied lubricants and all hydraulic repairs to all forestry plant and equipment
- 8 years Tea Tree Gully Council: All Hydraulic and cylinder repairs
- Other various small contractors throughout the Adelaide Region including Adelaide Hills and Northern Areas.
Details of suppliers and products used
We use the following:
- Hydraulic hose: brand name Gates supplied by Southcott Hydraulics
- Hydraulic Fittings: brand name Gates and Child supplied by Southcott
- Hydraulic oils and lubricants: brand name and supplied by L.S.A.
(Lubricants Specialist Australia)
- Pneumatic Equipment: supplied by IFS (industrial Fittings Services)
- Control valves, pumps etc.: supplied by Southcott Hydraulics
- Pumping equipment, fuel equipment etc.: supplied by STM Australia
All of the above suppliers have been long term since the conception of Power Hydraulics Pty Ltd. Over this time we have built a close relationship with our suppliers which means we get very good response in meeting urgent demands.
I hope the above gives you an understanding of Power Hydraulics experience and expertise.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss any areas where we may be able to assist your business. I am also interested in obtaining feedback in order to improve our service delivery.
Please contact me on 0429 260 000 or through the details on our contact page for any further information.